Quality, Craftsmanship, Customization
Vermont Custom Cabinetry has been designing and building custom cabinets since 1982. Our company’s foundation is based on unparalleled quality, service and value. We design and build custom cabinetry for every room in your home. At VCC, you can count on fine quality delivered timely and within budget.
At Vermont Custom Cabinetry we can design and build whatever you need. We offer a large variety of hardwood species, including exotics, as finely finished, stained or rustic as you wish. We will provide color and wood pattern samples as needed and customers are always welcome to visit our manufacturing facility to view samples and see the process.
We are not just kitchens. Any room may need custom millwork. Pantries, bathrooms, closets, libraries/studies, wine cellars, bedroom dressers, bars and even custom furniture are options. No matter the size or shape of the room we can design around it.
Full Overlay, Flush Inset, Beaded Inset options are door style options that are available. Review our Door Style gallery. Any one of the doors or styles shown can be made in nearly any wood or color desired. We can replicate many styles including Shaker, Early American, Victorian, Contemporary, Or Universal. Pictures or design drawings are always helpful in the process though we have design engineers on staff that can create from photos or samples.
Form and Function
Fine cabinetry should be as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. At Vermont Custom Cabinetry, that means creating features and accessories to make your life easier. We offer a wide array of racks, dividers, pull-outs, shelves, lazy susans and more to accommodate all your work and storage needs.
To put it simply, we offer:
- All wood construction – solid select hardwood doors, drawer fronts, and cabinet frames
- Solid hardwood drawer boxes – four corner dovetail or finger locked joinery
- Finished birch – 3/4″ plywood interiors and 1/4″ plywood backs for durability and ease of installation
- Shelves – solid 3/4″ birch hardwood veneered adjustable shelving
- Wide selection of wood species – a wide range of domestic and exotic wood species
Style options – unlimited door and drawer styles
Blum™ Fully concealed hinges – all metal, European style construction
Blum™ Self-closing under-mount – full extension drawer slides
- Gorgeous Finish – furniture quality finish in color match choices or natural lacquer topcoat
- Fine craftsmanship – meticulous attention to detail, built to last
- Unparalleled service – award winning design team will help personalize and support your design project